One cool thing about NetManager is the way data is organized around the concept of portlets and views.
Each view would show you a different set of portlets by default (which you can customize). The typical views are
- The device specific view (eg Communication manager attributes)
- General Inventory (CPU Memory etc)
- Problem Areas
- Device Inventory (Flash IOS Modules etc)
Here is a sample. Note that you can –
- Move those portlets around and re-arrange how they appear inside the view.
- Add other portlets from a multitude of different information sets such that they appear in the view you have customized.